Carlton's Airtec suitcase has been around for years and is the most popular product on the Carlton range. A firm favourite with holiday makers the world over. Durable hard shell construction. Popular for its simplicity, large storage capacity and unique pull handle. It's slim profile is brilliantly suited to being towed in narrow spaces such as trains. The interior has elasticated clothes retaining straps and shoe pocket inner divider. The Airtec benefits from a five year guarantee and is available in black and red.
- Fixed combination lock
- Two wheels rolling suitcase with corner positioned wheels
- Three point clasp locking system with combination lock keeps contents secure
- Pull handle folds down when not in use
- Compression straps to keep clothes organised
- Shoe pocket inner divider
- Durable and scratch resistant body
- Material: Robust Polypropylene body
- Dimensions: L:78 x H:57 x D:27
- Capacity: 86L
- Five year limited warranty
Simplicity, compatibility and expert design.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Great caseReview by Mr G Hemingway
- I've had one of these for so long I can't remember when I bought it - sometime before the last ice-age I think! Mine has been all over the world with me and is soon to go to Australia. I wouldn't think twice about taking it - we have had various other makes/types of case, all of which have eventually died - but not the Carlton, it just soldiers on regardless. Sure it shows the signs of a hard life, but it's all just cosmetic scratches - the locks still lock, the hinges still hinge and the handles still... handle! I'm sure it will outlive me. Okay, they aren't the cheapest, in fact for what you get they look like really poor value for money - until you realise you've had it for 30years and it has been twice round the world on various trips, in planes, on boats, on trains and it's been thrown around, dropped, kicked, force closed over more 'stuff' than it is supposed to be able to accommodate and then you think 'why would anybody buy anything else?' Buying a Carlton hard case really is a no-brainer, stop looking and just buy one! (Posted on 24/05/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase and for it to arrive quickly and in good condition. At checkout you can choose Free Standard Delivery. Your product will arrive in 2-3 working days and quite possibly sooner.
Expedited Service - means we will send with a courier on a next day service. We must receive your order before 1pm. If your order is received by us after 1pm we will send the following day. This service costs £6.95 but worth it if you want to receive your purchase quickly. Please note our couriers deliver Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm.
Multiple purchases to the same address will be shipped together.For more information go to Delivery and Returns.